I wouldn’t be lying if I said Rule With An Iron Fish is such a relaxing game after a string of many high octane games on the site. Rule With An Iron Fish is available now on Steam HERE. A trailer features below:
The game has a simple premise, catch as many fish from the huge selection of 108, make as much money as you can, then become the best fisherman pirate with the greatest amount of resources at hand. I enjoyed the game because in a long list of games that require attention and energy, this one was a nice relaxing change and I loved discovering new content while I went on. Each and every moment better than the last and more being added as I progressed kept me hooked. A list of features is listed below to show you what the game includes.
- Relaxing, addictive fishing gameplay
- 6 gorgeous, otherworldly fishing environments
- Catch 108 hand-painted, scientifically-inaccurate fish
- Throw rotten fish at your rivals!
- Unlock town features like an aquarium, farm, restaurant and hacker cave!
- Decorate your house with unsettling trophies!
- Collect pirate pets, most of which have eyepatches or other classy dysfunctions.
For a small £6.99, this game could be yours and you could have hours upon hours of fun.