Wired Productions and Nosebleed Interactive are proud to announce that the much anticipated Vostok Inc on the Nintendo Switch now has a release date of December 7th, 2017.
Below is a statement from the Managing Director of Wired Productions Leo Zullo:
Leo Zullo, Managing Director, Wired Productions, continued: “We’re delighted to have the chance to bring Vostok Inc. to a new audience of players who will relish the chance to indulge in some inter-planetary capitalistic chaos.”
• Explore more than 40 planets over 6 solar systems.
• Land on any planet to begin extracting resources.
• Craft and upgrade an arsenal of 40+ diverse weapons and ship augmentations.
• Collect loot from fallen enemies, bosses or environmental hazards.
• Find and recruit managers, consultants, and executives scattered throughout the galaxy, and keep them happy to boost planetside production.
• Play 13 minigames to unlock massive ship and weapon upgrades.
• Enjoy an adaptive audio system, with music that constantly evolves as you play!
• Use the same save game across a variety of devices.
Players in Vostok Inc will take the role of a corrupt and narcissistic specimen of a man who is hell-bent on making as much money possible. Take your ship in the twin-stick shooter and explore over 40 planets trying to make as much money as you can by colonising them, building factories, enslaving the hu… I mean setting up the perfect environment for your people to lead a happy and rich life, in turn, making you lots of money… yeah.