Joy Manufacturing Co is proud to announce that their upcoming Ambition a Minuet in Power is now on Kickstarter and you can find the Kickstarter right HERE. Below is a list of features:
- Gameplay focused on socializing and deception. Work the room and tell people what they want to hear in order to advance your Reputation.
- Carefully manage your social calendar to make sure you attend all the right parties without stretching yourself too thin and becoming exhausted.
- Acquire and choose from dozens of outfits based on actual fashion plates and paintings from pre-revolutionary France. Wear these outfits to impress members of the five factions.
- Seduce powerful individuals throughout France and manipulate them in order to solidify your power.
- Increase your reputation with the five factions to unlock new bonuses and abilities.
- A breathtaking soundtrack by the award-winning game composer, John Robert Matz!
- The randomly generated world is different every time you play, as is the outcome of the revolution.
- Uncover the mystery of Yvette’s lost lover, Armand.
- Become enemies with screeching harpies and chauvinistic boors, then drive them to social ruin!
- Carefully observe the political winds and make sure you end up on the winning side of history.
With already more than 15% raised to the Kickstarter goal, the game is racing to its overall goal of the £45,000 target.
In Ambition: A Minuet in Power the developers have taken a unique concept and made it into what sounds like a game with a lot of freedom and fun. You’ll play the role of a woman in pre-revolutionary France a time that was completely unpredictable and full of crime, adultery and danger. The title will be released on PC and Mac in English and will be delivered in standard editions and DRM-free versions on Steam and GOG and the developer’s website. With the hard work and effort that has gone into this title, I ask you if you have any money to spare for a really unique and brilliant project, this one is one to support.