Developer Bitbox has released a new trailer for Life is Feudal: MMO. The trailer can be viewed below:
Below is a list of features taken from the site:
- Terraforming & Construction: deform terrain – Dig tunnels, raise or level hills, and build structures like stone towers, castles and more.
- Battle formation system: Players can be grouped up into battle formations to fight better together and gain damage bonuses.
- Crafting: Create tools, weapons and more from resources found within the world.
- Realistic Player Damage: Combat damage depends on weapons used, armor worn, your character’s current physical condition, etc.
- Full weather effects: There are five climate zones with distinct weather and length of seasons. Weather and climate have a real and meaningful impact. For example, trees grow better in colder temperatures and farming is best in warmer climate zones.
- Survival gameplay: Players must take into account things like hunger, blood loss, frostbite, and wild animals.
- Complex food and cooking system: Multiple ingredients when mixed with cooking skills create recipes to help keep players strong. Higher quality food equals better skill bonuses. It pays to keep a cooking master in the group, since their meals can provide bonuses to everyone.
- Double health and stamina bars: One HP bar measures physical health and the other consciousness. Lose all soft HP and you pass out, but lose all hard HP and you die. The Hard Stamina bar determines how long you can run long distance, while the Soft Bar measures sprinting and short duration activity.
- A huge persistent world: Explore a massive, no-loading screen world that spans 49 servers and would take several hours to cross on foot.
- Private property/land claims: Players and groups can lay claim to territory, which will protect it and buildings on it from random looters.
Players in Life is Feudal: MMO will start off alone in the medieval world as they gather starting equipment for survival. Players will have to survive the night and people will start appearing, will you make friends or enemies? The game promises to be a realistic social experience where working together is the best way to have a bustling society and to progress forwards. There is a role for everyone in this game, farmers, soldiers or civic leaders and much more. The world is ready for you to explore.